At Community Ambulance, our patients are our priority.
Everything we do is centered around providing care to those in need. Whether it is a 911 emergency transport, or a non-emergent transport between facilities for specialized treatment, we want to ensure that our patients are care for in the best way possible.
1. To respond to emergencies as well as non-emergencies with compassion, skill and clinical readiness.
2. To provide the best care possible for our patients.
3. To uphold the values and goals as outlined in the Community Ambulance Mission Statement.
4. To provide vital health and wellness information to our communities
5. To invest in the professional development of associates by offering the latest in clinical training opportunities.
We know that during an emergency situation, the last thing you want to worry about is the bill
that will arrive later. At Community Ambulance, we do our best to ensure that our rates are fair, accurate and that bills reach you in a timely manner. We want your experience with us to be a positive one. If you need assistance or have questions about your bill, contact our billing office at 877-455-7170, where our certified billers are ready to assist you.
To pay your bill online, simply click the button above, or click HERE.
WOULD YOU RATHER PAY BY PHONE? CALL 877-455-7170
We now accept all major credit cards & Online Check Pay
You can now sign up to receive electronic billing statements. It's quick, easy and paperless! Be sure to have a copy of your statement in order to sign up. ( If you have more than one account, each account must be registered separately).
Already enrolled in e-Statements? Manage your online account HERE.